One vehicle wreck on FM 236
A one vehicle wreck involving a driver and one passenger occurred today around 8:45 a.m. on FM 236. The DeWitt County Sheriff's Department and Cuero EMS responded to the scene. The vehicle was heading southbound before swerving off the highway and rolling over. Early reports from the scene suggest the driver was distracted and swerved to avoid hitting a deer.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park