Two cars stolen in Cuero
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/19/2013 - 5:06pm
Two vehicles were stolen in Cuero last week according to the police department.
Sometime between Wednesday, Feb. 13, and Thursday, Feb. 14, a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban was stolen in the 200 block of Oak Lane. The car belonged to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Riemenschneider. The car was gold in color.
On Saturday, Feb. 16, a 2006 Ford F-150 King Ranch four-door was taken from the parking lot of city park baseball field, 1100 block of East Courthouse. The truck was green and bronze in color and belonged to Michael Hoffman of Cuero. The vehicle was locked.
Cuero police urge residents to report any suspicious activity, especially in parking lots, by calling their office at 277-3552 or DeWitt County Dispatchers at 361-275-5734.
Residents are reminded to remove valuables from vehicles when they are not occupied and to keep vehicles locked.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park