TxDOT to determine airport needs
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 02/27/2013 - 12:38pm
Will Cuero’s airport be eliminated, moved or left untouched?
That is the question Cuero and Texas Department of Transportation Aviation will consider over the next couple of months.
In a city council meeting last week, City Manager Raymie Zella and Cuero Development Corp. Executive Director Randal Malik discussed plans for a study.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park