GVEC named February BOM
GVEC was chosen by the Cuero Chamber of Commerce as the Business of the Month for February. GVEC was recognized by the chamber board of directors at the February meeting for all of their youth educational programs, grants to local non-profit organizations, and their support of the Chamber of Commerce and their assistance with many community events.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park