Missing vehicle found in Goliad
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 4:06pm
A vehicle stolen from Cuero in February was recovered recently in Goliad County.
The 2007 Chevrolet Suburban taken from a residence here on Feb. 13 was found by Goliad deputies on March 2 abandoned. Only minor damage was reported to the vehicle.
The car belonged to Charles Riemenschneider of Cuero.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park