Newest hotel plans open house Sunday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 03/13/2013 - 12:49pm
With the red and blue neon “Open” sign flashing from the window behind him, Yorktown Inn & Suites owner Sam Patel gave a brief tour of Yorktown’s newest hotel on Monday morning.
Patel will be hosting a grand opening at the hotel Sunday, March 16, from 2 to 4 p.m. Refreshments will be served and the hotel will be open for viewing. The public is invited to attend.
Boasting an impressive 43 spacious rooms including 15 suites, the brand new stately two-story structure is situated at 949 W. Main in Yorktown.
Read more in this week's edition of the News-View.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park