Council approves loan for affordable housing
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 03/20/2013 - 5:08pm
Affordable housing for the town’s workforce could be available by the end of next year. The proposed rental units would be located on the east side of North Valley Street and south of East Bailey Street.
City council motioned to approve a loan for $50,000 to DMA Development Compancy, LLC of Austin at the regular meeting held Feb. 26.
The city used money from the established Cuero Development Corporation revolving loan fund from the Texas Department of Agriculture Texas Capital Fund for the loan.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park