County chooses bank, plans salary talks
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 03/27/2013 - 11:20am
Choosing a bank, reviewing pending legislation and salary reviews were top items at Monday’s DeWitt County Commissioners Court meeting at the courthouse.
Every two years the county must receive bids to determine which local bank will serve as the depository bank for the county. County Treasurer Carol Martin reviewed the two bids she received with the court. The bids came from TrustTexas Bank and First National Bank of Shiner (Cuero branch).
For the past several years, TrustTexas Bank has served as the county’s depository bank.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and the News-View.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park