First Lady visiting Thursday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 03/27/2013 - 11:24am
The Cuero Main Street program will be officially dedicated into the Texas Main Street Program under the Texas Historical Commission at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 28. The ceremony will take place at East Main Street and Gonzales Street, where First Lady of Texas Anita Perry along with representatives from the Texas Historical Commission will unveil a rendering of several buildings on East Main Street of what they could look like after going through the restoration process.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park