Cuero ISD board considers potential stadium improvements
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 04/17/2013 - 11:40am
The Cuero ISD board of trustees held a special meeting on April 9. Trey Schneider, president of PBK Sports, presented the board stadium improvement options.
Plans for potential stadium improvement are divided into five priorities in order of importance. Priority one is to expand the track to accommodate eight lanes and fencing. Priority two is using synthetic turf for the football field. Priority 3A is renovating the existing home bleachers and priority 3B is building new home bleachers, new restrooms, a new press box, and making sure the stadium and facilities are ADA and code compliant. Priority 4A and 4B are the same improvements on the visitor’s side. Priority 5 is to pave the parking lot behind the home bleachers.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park