Judge Fowler honored for education efforts
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 04/17/2013 - 10:44am
DeWitt County Judge Daryl Fowler has been honored by the Texas Judicial Academy.
Judge Fowler was inducted as a Fellow in the Texas Judicial Academy March 21, at a reception held in Lubbock during the 2013 Spring Judicial Education Session.
The Academy, a partnership between the Texas Tech University School of Law and the Texas Association of Counties, names as Fellows each year those judges who attain significant judicial education above that required by state law.
The educational program of the Texas Judicial Academy is overseen by the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals and includes instruction by higher court judges, law school faculty as well as representatives of the Texas Probate College and the National Judicial College.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park