Comptroller Combs distributes $522 million sales tax revenue
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 04/24/2013 - 2:11pm
In DeWitt County the percentage of growth over last year has slowed some but is still higher than the state average.
In Cuero the sales tax rebate was up 6.64% over the same period a year ago. To date (first quarter) Cuero has received $885,471 compared to $830,270 last year.
Yorktown’s rebate is up 29.62% higher than a year ago. For the first three months the city has received $153,371 compared to $118,316 the previous year.
Nordheim has seen its rebate grow by 39.34% over 2012. Nordheim has received $8,525 compared to $6,117 a year earlier.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and News-View.
Rate this article:
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits