Comptroller Combs distributes $522 million sales tax revenue
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 04/24/2013 - 2:11pm
In DeWitt County the percentage of growth over last year has slowed some but is still higher than the state average.
In Cuero the sales tax rebate was up 6.64% over the same period a year ago. To date (first quarter) Cuero has received $885,471 compared to $830,270 last year.
Yorktown’s rebate is up 29.62% higher than a year ago. For the first three months the city has received $153,371 compared to $118,316 the previous year.
Nordheim has seen its rebate grow by 39.34% over 2012. Nordheim has received $8,525 compared to $6,117 a year earlier.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and News-View.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park