Early voting begins Monday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 04/24/2013 - 2:26pm
Early voting begins Monday, April 29 and continues through Tuesday, May 7 for the May 11 general election. Early voting hours are as follows: Open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, April 29; open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30; open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1; open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 2; open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, May 3; open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, May 6; and open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 7.
The DeWitt County Elections Office is used for early voting in person for the city of Cuero and is at 115 N. Gonzales Street in Cuero, directly behind the health department and tax office. Any city of Cuero registered voter may vote during early voting. Cuero registered voters must bring some form of identification to cast a ballot. Voters are strongly encouraged to bring their voter registration certificate with them to the polling location.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park