Rasco hired as chamber, EDC executive director
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 04/24/2013 - 1:19pm
Yorktown has a unique opportunity to take advantage of its fortune since the development of oil and natural gas in the Eagle Ford Shale. With the revenue that the shale has generated, it will take someone with big city ideas to help this town of 2,000 grow with that change.
The Yorktown Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Corporation hired Alan Rasco as the new executive director to lead them in this endeavor. His first day on the position started on April 15.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park