Partners named March BOM
Business of the Month for March is Partners Chevrolet Buick GMC. The Chamber of Commerce board of directors selected Partners at the March meeting for all they do to help the community and for their continued support of the Cuero Chamber of Commerce. Shown from left Fielding Hickey, chamber board member; Mary Alice Holcomb, F&I manager; Paul Holcomb Jr. and Paul Holcomb Sr., owners; Dave Jenkins, general manager; Natalie Carson, chamber president; Jaclyn Cox, chamber vice president; and Kim Browning, chamber board member.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park