St. Paul's considering childcare center
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 05/08/2013 - 12:37pm
Since the inception of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church Mother’s Day Out program in December 2012, many parents have asked if there’s any possibilty St. Paul can have a childcare development center.
Betsy Weischwill, facilitator of the Mother’s Day Out program, said there is a need for an early childhood development center. Weischwill owned a nursery and did a half day preschool center for 20 years. Prior to having her own business she taught kindergarten for five years.
Read more in this week's edition of the News-View.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park