Trustees reorganize at May 20 meeting
Yorktown ISD board of trustees welcomed three new members last week including Patti Harbers, Todd Metting and Barry Watson. The board elected new officers also. Shown are front row from left, Patti Harbers; Nelda Sertuche, secretary; Keary Perez, vice president; back row from left, Barry Watson; Mark Weischwill, president; Mark Niemeier; Todd Metting.
Read more in this week's edition of the News-View.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park