Weischwill Insurance & Real Estate chosen BOM
Weischwill Insurance & Real Estate, in business for over 30 years in downtown Yorktown, has been chosen as the Business of the Month by the Chamber of Commerce. Weischwill Insurance is currently owned by Melanie Coker, Agent, and offers a wide variety of Personal and Commercial insurance markets for the consumer. Mark Weischwill is the Owner and Broker of Weischwill Real Estate, with over 30 years experience in the industry. The business is on 133 E. Main St.
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits