Weischwill Insurance & Real Estate chosen BOM
Weischwill Insurance & Real Estate, in business for over 30 years in downtown Yorktown, has been chosen as the Business of the Month by the Chamber of Commerce. Weischwill Insurance is currently owned by Melanie Coker, Agent, and offers a wide variety of Personal and Commercial insurance markets for the consumer. Mark Weischwill is the Owner and Broker of Weischwill Real Estate, with over 30 years experience in the industry. The business is on 133 E. Main St.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park