Property owners talk downtown plans
Submitted by crecord2010 on Fri, 07/26/2013 - 10:39am
After spending part of the week with city representatives and downtown property owners, on July 18, the Main Street resource team presented their initial report at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum.
The Main Street resource team includes members of the Texas Historical Commission, Texas Main Street, and representatives from other Texas Main Street cities and project advisors.
Across the nation, 1,600 communities in 44 states operate local programs under the national Four Point Approach for preservation-based downtown revitalization. The four points are organization, promotion, design and economic restructuring.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park