CCH adds four rural clinics
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/30/2013 - 2:08pm
Cuero Community Hospital’s board of trustees announced the inclusion of four clinics and continues the search for a new administrator.
Board welcomed new member Cindy Sheppard. She was appointed to the board filling a vacancy left by the death of Mike Wheat. The board also includes Amy Crain, chairman; Charles Papacek, Richard Weber, and Rick Wheeler.
CCH absorbs clinics
In recent weeks negotiations have been underway by Cuero Community Hospital to absorb Bohman Clinic, Yorktown Medical Clinic, Nixon Family Practice and Kenedy Family Practice. Doctors serving those clinics include Raymond Reese, Dan Dugi, Dr. Deborah Aguillar-Andrado and Gordon Barth.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and News-View.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park