3 places up for election on Pecan Valley board
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 08/06/2013 - 12:46pm
Pecan Valley Groundwater Conservation District announces three places on the board of directors up for election in November 2013. Positions representing commissioner’s Pct. 2, Pct. 4, and at-large are set to expire.
Qualified candidates for the at-large position must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of DeWitt County, and a registered voter in DeWitt County.
Qualified candidates for a county commissioner’s precinct position must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of that precinct, and a registered voter in that precinct.
Filing deadline is 4 p.m. Aug. 29 at the district’s office on 107 N. Gonzales in Cuero. For more info, call 361-275-8188.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park