Claire Schendel graduates from Baylor University
Claire Arlene Schendel, daughter of Robert and Norma (Schroeder) Schendel of Yorktown, graduated from the Baylor University College of Arts and Sciences on Friday, May 17, 2013 with a major in biology and a minor in chemistry. She graduated with a GPA of 3.72. Claire is the granddaughter of Justyne (Mixon) Cox of San Marcos and Clydelle (Jacob) Schroeder of Yorktown. Claire is currently attending graduate school at Baylor.
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits