Claire Schendel graduates from Baylor University
Claire Arlene Schendel, daughter of Robert and Norma (Schroeder) Schendel of Yorktown, graduated from the Baylor University College of Arts and Sciences on Friday, May 17, 2013 with a major in biology and a minor in chemistry. She graduated with a GPA of 3.72. Claire is the granddaughter of Justyne (Mixon) Cox of San Marcos and Clydelle (Jacob) Schroeder of Yorktown. Claire is currently attending graduate school at Baylor.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park