Kymber Blaschke graduates from Texas A&M with Cum Laude honors
Kymber Michelle Blaschke, daughter of Michael and Kim Blaschke of Yorktown, graduated on Friday, May l0, 2013 from Texas A&M University in College Station. She earned a bachelor of science degree in Kinesiology with Cum Laude honors. She is the granddaughter of James and Neva Autrey of Yorktown, Billie Blaschke of Shiner and the late Lamar Blaschke. In addition to her parents and grandparents, those in attendance included Brandon, Maegan, Mylah, Grayslin, Emmry and Jennifer Blaschke, and Sam Arevalo. Kymber has been accepted to the University of Houston's College of Optometry and will begin her studies in Houston this Fall.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park