Kymber Blaschke graduates from Texas A&M with Cum Laude honors
Kymber Michelle Blaschke, daughter of Michael and Kim Blaschke of Yorktown, graduated on Friday, May l0, 2013 from Texas A&M University in College Station. She earned a bachelor of science degree in Kinesiology with Cum Laude honors. She is the granddaughter of James and Neva Autrey of Yorktown, Billie Blaschke of Shiner and the late Lamar Blaschke. In addition to her parents and grandparents, those in attendance included Brandon, Maegan, Mylah, Grayslin, Emmry and Jennifer Blaschke, and Sam Arevalo. Kymber has been accepted to the University of Houston's College of Optometry and will begin her studies in Houston this Fall.
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits