CISD seeks $75 million bond issue
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 08/13/2013 - 1:16pm
With the 2013-2014 school year and a Nov. 5 bond election quickly approaching, the Cuero ISD board of trustees had a full agenda at the regular Aug. 8 meeting.
The item on the agenda up for the most discussion was the Cuero ISD facility planning committee report. The committee includes parents, Cuero citizens and Cuero ISD staff. The report communicated to the board what projects are proposed for a $75 million bond election.
To read more see this week's The Cuero Record
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park