Wild Turkey Bar & Grill celebrates opening
The Cuero Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon cutting for Wild Turkey Bar & Grill at 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 15. The Wild Turkey Bar & Grill is on 144 E. Main St. After the ribbon cutting ceremony, Wild Turkey Bar & Grill hosted a Fun After 5 chamber event with refreshments and live music. Owner and operator Cory Thamm is shown cutting the ribbon.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park