Trustees hear campus updates, purchase houses
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 08/27/2013 - 4:54pm
By Tim O’Malley
The Yorktown ISD trustees approved a plan at their Aug. 19 meeting to assist senior citizens in the event that an evacuation is needed.
Yorktown Nursing & Rehabilitation Center as one of the agenda items. In the event that an evacuation is necessary the board approved a plan with the use of Yorktown ISD buses.
Other agenda items included the status of Wade Zimmer of JSA Architects Phase 1 of the 2012 Bond Project and the progress on the 2012 Bond Project and Capital Project Phase II.
Read more in this week's issue of Yorktown News-View
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park