Cuero ISD allots $9.3 million budget for instruction
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 09/04/2013 - 1:52pm
Cuero ISD school board met Thursday to approve the new school year’s budget.
There was also a report on enrollment for the district with the start of a new year.
Enrollment during the first week reached 2,088 students which compares to 2,024 during the first week last year.
Cuero High School has 596 students this year compared to 580 a year ago at this time.
Trustees approved a $17,680,000 maintenance and operation expense budget. Separate expense budgets were approved for food service and debt retirement.
By Glenn Rea
Editor & Publisher
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park