Election Office begins accepting mail ballot applications Friday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 09/04/2013 - 1:27pm
Friday, Sept. 6 is the first day that the DeWitt County Elections Office can begin accepting applications for ballot by mail for the Nov. 5 Constitutional Amendment Election, Cuero ISD Bond Election, and Yoakum ISD Bond Election.
Only the following persons may vote early by mail:
•Persons 65 years of age or older
•Persons on disability
•Persons with an expected absence from the county
•Persons confined in jail
•Address confidentiality program participants
Friday, Oct. 25 is the last day that DeWitt County Elections Office can receive applications for ballot by mail for the Nov. 5 elections.
The Elections Office mailing address is P.O. Box 169, Cuero TX 77954.
Contact Patty Strieber, DeWitt County elections administrator, at 361-275-0859 for additional application for ballot by mail information.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park