Sturms hope to travel to Nigeria, give away bibles
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 09/04/2013 - 1:47pm
Bibles for People, an nonprofit organization established by Colby Sturm in 2010, continues to flourish.
When the Record interviewed Colby and his wife Sarah in November 2011, Colby was planning his first mission trip to Nigeria. Since then, the Sturms have made several trips to Nigeria and Mexico. The couple is hoping to go to Lagos, Nigeria in October.
The bibles the organization distributes are New English Translation, published by Tyndale House Publishers. The organization received a donation of bibles from Bibles.org. Two palates of bibles will be shipped to Nigeria before the couple plans to arrive.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park