Orosco returns to Yorktown
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 09/10/2013 - 4:14pm
A familiar face is back back in Yorktown and has returned to work at Yorktown Nursing and Rehab Center. Mary Orosco was born in Yorktown and graduated high school in 1981.
Orosco graduated from the Victoria College LVN program in Cuero in 1986. She began working at the facility in 1988. She said a profession in nursing felt natural to her.
“I was taking care of my parents. It felt natural to go into to nursing because it was something I was already doing.”
She stayed with her...
To read more go to www.YorktownNews-View.com
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park