Public hearings set
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 09/10/2013 - 6:05pm
The DeWitt County proposed rate of $0.49637 per $100 of appraised value is $.03266 (3.266 cents) per $100 less than last year’s rate which equates to a 6.5 percent rate reduction from the previous year.
The truth and taxation ads are being rerun and new public hearings held due to a clerical error on the original ad.
There are no changes to the original proposed tax rate.
Contact the DeWitt County Tax Assessor Collector for any questions regarding the corrections.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park