Blank speaking at fashion, floral event Sept. 28
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 09/17/2013 - 12:15pm
Ryan’s on Main will present a day of Fashion and Florals from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28 at the Chisholm Trail Museum.
A program on fashion will be presented by Donna Blank of Blank Suits in New York City and a floral program will be presented by Ryan’s on Main.
Blank started Blank Suits in 2012 with her fiance. Blank Suits is a custom menswear line that specializes in shirts, suits, formalwear, outerwear and accessories. Blank Suits was named a Preferred Vendor for Weddings and Special Events by Scott Concierge in Manhattan.
A light lunch and wine is included. There will be gifts for all guests. Door prizes will be available.
Presale tickets cost $40 and are available at Ryan’s on Main at 112 E. Main St. in Cuero. Seating is limited. Tickets will be available at the door for $50 on a first come, first serve basis. For more info, call 361-275-3442.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park