Cheatham speaking at Oct. 7 Farm Bureau meeting
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 09/17/2013 - 12:20pm
Members of the DeWitt County Farm Bureau will join together at 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 7 for their annual meeting.
The meeting will be held at the Barbecue Station located at 114 S. Esplanade in Cuero. A roast beef meal will be served prior to the meeting. Dinner tickets purchased in advance are $3 per person. Tickets may be purchased at the Farm Bureau office, from any director. Tickets may be reserved by calling the office.
The speaker for the evening will be Scooter Cheatham, an architect and design professional. Working in the fields of ecologically aware design and regional planning, economic botany, botanical literacy, education, and community action, Cheatham holds advanced degrees in architecture, design, and community and regional planning from The University of Texas at Austin school of Architecture and Community and Regional Planning.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park