Cuero ISD begins iPad distribution
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 09/17/2013 - 12:42pm
After several months of planning and preparing, Cuero ISD took a major step in its Power Up initiative when it began distributing iPads to its students.
Distribution of iPads began Sept. 9 at the Cuero High School campus. Seniors received iPads first. The last class to receive iPads will be the fourth grade on Monday, Sept. 23. Students in pre-K through third grade will not have individual iPads to check out, but will have about three or four iPads available in each classroom.
Libby Barber of the Cuero ISD Instructional Technology Department spoke to the students before they received their iPads about appropriate use.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park