CCH announces new administrator
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 09/25/2013 - 5:52pm
Cuero Community Hospital is announcing that Ivar “Skip” Gjolberg has accepted the position of chief executive officer/hospital administrator. Gjolberg is currently the chief administrative officer for Prairie du Chien Memorial Hospital in Prairie du Chien, Wisc.
Gjolberg graduated from Texas A&M University in 1987 with a bachelor of science degree in physical education-exercise technology. He received a bachelor of science degree in physical therapy from Texas State University in 1990 and achieved a master of science degree in safety engineering from Texas A&M University in 2003.
Gjolberg was the director of physical therapy for Associated Health Focus in Temple from 1990 to 1993. From 1994 to 2005 he went to St. Joseph Health System in Bryan as the director of Rehabilitation Services; Occupational Medicine Services; Cardiac Rehabilitation; and Wound, Ostomy and Lymphedema Center.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park