Trustees hear classroom evaluation
Submitted by crecord2010 on Thu, 10/03/2013 - 10:47am
There was a cause of concern when the board of trustees of the Yorktown ISD suddenly called the meeting into closed session during the called meeting on Sept. 25.
Twenty-two visitors came to hear what was to be a goal-setting workshop and to discuss the district pay scale for the 2014-2015 school year.
“Yorktown superintendent Alan Umholtz said, “I have been evaluating each classroom for six weeks and I observed some areas of needs and strengths of individuals. I needed a heart-to-heart with the board.”
Read more at www.yorktownnews-view.com
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park