Early vote set for Oct. 21
Submitted by crecord2010 on Thu, 10/10/2013 - 11:45am
Early voting in person begins Monday, Oct. 21 and continues through Friday, Nov. 1 for the Nov. 5 Constitutional Amendment/Cuero ISD Bond/Yoakum ISD Bond Election. Early voting hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The DeWitt County Elections Office is used for early voting in person and is on 115 N. Gonzales St. in Cuero, directly behind the Health Department and Tax Office. Any DeWitt County registered voter may vote in person during early voting for the Constitutional Amendment Election. In addition, any Cuero ISD/Yoakum ISD registered voter may vote in person during
Early Voting for the Cuero ISD/Yoakum ISD Bond Election.
Branch early voting in person will be held according to the following schedule: Cuero Intermediate School Library on 502 Park Heights Drive from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22; Cuero High School Cafeteria on 920 E. Broadway St. from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25; and at the Cuero Junior High School Cafeteria on 608 Junior High Drive from 6-9 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29.
To read more go to www.YorktownNews-View.com
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park