Early voting begins Monday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 10/16/2013 - 2:07pm
Early voting in person begins Monday, Oct. 21 and continues through Friday, Nov. 1 for the Nov. 5 constitutional amendment and Cuero ISD Bond and Yoakum ISD bond elections. Early voting hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The DeWitt County Elections Office is used for early voting in person and is on 115 N. Gonzales St. in Cuero, directly behind the Health Department and Tax Office. Any DeWitt County registered voter may vote in person during early voting for the constitutional amendment election. In addition, any Cuero ISD/Yoakum ISD registered voter may vote in person during early voting for the Cuero ISD/Yoakum ISD bond election.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and News-View.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park