Early voting begins Monday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 10/16/2013 - 2:07pm
Early voting in person begins Monday, Oct. 21 and continues through Friday, Nov. 1 for the Nov. 5 constitutional amendment and Cuero ISD Bond and Yoakum ISD bond elections. Early voting hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The DeWitt County Elections Office is used for early voting in person and is on 115 N. Gonzales St. in Cuero, directly behind the Health Department and Tax Office. Any DeWitt County registered voter may vote in person during early voting for the constitutional amendment election. In addition, any Cuero ISD/Yoakum ISD registered voter may vote in person during early voting for the Cuero ISD/Yoakum ISD bond election.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and News-View.
Rate this article:
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits