Cuero bond election passes
Preliminary finals for the Cuero ISD $76 million bond election shows 392 voted in favor with 280 against.
See full results of elections in next issue of The Cuero Record.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park