Primary elections filing begins Nov. 9
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 11/05/2013 - 4:33pm
Filing for the 2014 primary elections begins Nov. 9. Some candidates have already announced their intention to file.
Local offices facing election in the March 4, 2014 primaries include county judge, county commissioners Pct. 2 and 4, justice of peace in Pct. 1 and 2, district clerk, county clerk and county treasurer.
Candidates planning to file for the primaries will need to contact the party chairmen in DeWitt County.
Serving as Republican Party chairman is Katherine Reilly. She can be reached at 361-275-5075 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Democratic Party chairman is Janine Stubbs. She can be reached at 361-275-2934 or by email: email@example.com .
For additional information see DeWitt County Election Administrator Patty Strieber’s website at www.co.dewitt.tx.us under the elections link.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park