Reward for information leading to burglary
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 11/19/2013 - 10:58am
The Yorktown Police Department is offering a $1000 reward for any information leading to the arrest and indictment of the person or persons responsible for each one of these crimes.
On Nov. 12 at 12:16 p.m. Yorktown police responded to a burglary at 244 York Street in Yorktown. The homeowner and his wife had left their residence between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Upon return they discovered that their outdoor storage shed had been burglarized.
Read more in this week's edition of Yorktown News-View
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park