Athlete improves after surgery
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 11/26/2013 - 11:10am
The Yorktown Independent School District Board of Trustees held their regular meeting on Nov. 18 that was more about updates than new business.
Sarah Hahn gave a public comment about wanting to make sure the district is the best in the state and to have the best teachers and administrators.
Alan Umholtz may have resolved some public concern about the district when he gave his superintendent report at the end of the meeting. The report included the Highly Qualified Teacher Report for 2013-2014 for Yorktown ISD. The report stated that 100% was given to all three campuses.
Read more in this week's edition of Yorktown News-View
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park