Contested race emerges in 2014 primary
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 12/03/2013 - 4:29pm
Monday is the final day for candidates to file for the March 4, 2014 primary elections in DeWitt County. Some candidates have already announced their plans for the primaries.
The following have filed indicating they will seek their party nominations.
Republicans that have filed include Daryl Fowler, 57, re-election, county judge; Tabeth Gardner, 47, re-election, district clerk; Natalie Carson, 47, re-election, county clerk; Carol Martin, 54, county treasurer.
Also filing were, James Pilchiek, 56, Commission Precinct 2; Peggy Mayer, 56, Justice of Peace Precinct 1; and Bill Robinson, Justice of Peace Precinct 2.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park