Primary filing ends, 2 races develop
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 12/10/2013 - 12:21pm
Monday was the final day for candidates to file for the March 4, 2014 primary elections in DeWitt County. Some candidates have already announced their plans for the primaries.
Two races have developed in the local primaries. Donald Kuecker, Democratic candidate for re-election as County Commissioner Precinct 4, has drawn an opponent, Richard Randle, Republican candidate for Commissioner Precinct 4.
Also Bill Robinson, 70, Republican candidate for re-election as Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, has drawn an opponent, Brian Carson, 50, Republican candidate for Justice of the Peace Precinct 2.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park