Post Office notes new retail hours
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 12/17/2013 - 9:53am
Postmaster Debra Baker announced new weekday hours of operation for the Yorktown Post Office to be effective Dec. 30. The office’s retail window will continue to open at 8:30 a.m. and close at 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. However, the retail counter will be closed weekdays from 11 a.m. until 12 pm.
Post Office box customers will continue to have 24/7 access to their boxes located in the outer Post Office customer lobby.
Postal customers can go online to www.usps.com to find the nearest alternate location for purchasing Postal products and services or may call the Postal Service’s toll-free number 800-275-8777 or the TTY number 877-889-2457 for help with any postal questions.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park