CHS students lead anti-bullying efforts
Submitted by crecord2010 on Mon, 12/30/2013 - 12:05pm
The Cuero High School organization Teens for Change hosted a half-day anti-bullying program at Cuero Intermediate School Dec. 13. The event was supported by a grant from the Cuero ISD Education Foundation.
Group members first visited the intermediate campus in November to talk about bullying. They promised to return with a reward if the students demonstrated good behavior.
“We came here last month and told them we were going to give them buddy bucks if they were being good and helping people,” said member Brucks Reger. “Now we’re rewarding them.”
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park