CCH delivers first 2014 baby Jan. 4
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 01/07/2014 - 1:00pm
Cuero Community Hospital delivered its first baby of 2014. Baby Madalynn Burton was born at 7:45 p.m. Jan. 4 to mother Tiffany Burton and father Lino Garza by Dr. Deborah Aguilar. She weighed six pounds and three ounces and measured 17 and a half inches in length.
Madalynn is welcomed by brothers Tyler, 4 years-old, and Camron, 1 year-old.
Shown from left, Olivia Garza, CNA; Dr. Aguilar; Elisha Popp, RN; Tiffany and Madalynn Burton; and Jackie Streety, RNC. Employees of the hospital donated a gift basket of baby clothes and supplies. Gaye McNett of Quilts by Design donated a quilt on behalf of the Quilters Guild. Cuero Record photo.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park