CCH hosting blood drive Jan. 16
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 01/07/2014 - 11:53am
Cuero Community Hospital will be hosting a blood drive in the Education Classroom from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16.
Anyone who is 16 years old weighing 120 pounds (with parental consent form), or at least 17 years old weighing 110 pounds, and in good general health can donate blood. Donors must present photo ID, last four digits of their social security number and their birth date.
For further information, contact Kathy Simon at 361-275-0511.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park