Choir dinner fundraiser this week
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 01/07/2014 - 12:03pm
The Cuero ISD choirs are sponsoring a Renaissance Dinner event at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 and Saturday, Jan. 11. The event will be held at the St. Mark’s Fellowship Hall.
The event will include dancing, acting, singing, acrobats, instruments and food catered by the Barbecue Station. The meal includes a bread bowl of broccoli cheese soup, sliced turkey and sausage, green beans, German potatoes, bread pudding, wassail, coffee, and tea. The cost of the Renaissance Dinner is $12.
For more info, contact Heather Turk at 361-746-4018 or email email@example.com.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park