Randle files for Precinct 4
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 01/07/2014 - 12:47pm
Richard Randle has filed to become a Republican candidate for DeWitt County Commissioner, Precinct 4 in the March 4 primary election.
A resident of DeWitt County since 1982, Randle retired from Southwestern Bell Telephone Co. after 30 years. He then had his own business for nine years. He presently oversees a ranch in Arneckeville.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park